ABC Group served as the public information and community engagement consultant for the West Jackson Street Master Plan study. The project goal was to develop a vision for an implementable master plan for the corridor located in Downtown Pensacola.
To be successful, the master plan for revitalizing West Jackson Street required the input and participation of the diverse community and stakeholders along the corridor. ABC Group developed and implemented a community engagement plan, which included:
- Developing a project brand that represented the vision of the community.
- Coordinating public involvement open houses to solicit feedback.
- Implementing grassroots strategies to ensure the underserved and multi-lingual communities were represented.
- Administering and analyzing community surveys.
- Managing digital communications and social media platforms.